Aim of Cultural Committee
The main aim of the cultural committee is to build up and encourage their talent and Creativity. Cultural committee is responsible to organise and promote all intra and intercollegiate cultural events in the college to bring out the hidden talents of the students in performing arts. To Plan and make a Schedule of cultural events during the academic year and to encourage students to participate.
Objectives of Cultural Committee
- Arrange various cultural programmes (fresher’s party, college week, etc.).
- Plan and co-ordinate all the cultural activities in time.
- Build up their talent and creativity.
- Participate in cultural activities at local, state national and international level.
- Provide a platform for the students to showcase their talents.
- To enable students to exhibit the skills to organize an event.
- Holistic development of the personality.
Cultural Committee Constitution (2023-24)
|1||Prof. Urmila Patil||Coordinator(Teaching Faculty)|
|2||Prof. Pratibha Patil||Member (Teaching Faculty)|
|3||Prof. Ashish Mhatre||Member (Teaching Faculty)|
|4||Prof. Swapna Borse||Member (Teaching Faculty)|