Anti-ragging Committee 2023-2024
The Anti-ragging Committee was formed to prevent ragging within the campus and create awareness among the students about the negative consequences of the ragging.
The objectives of Anti-ragging Committee: –
- To prevent any form of ragging within the college campus. This includes physical, verbal, or psychological harassment of new students by seniors.
- To create awareness among students about the negative consequences of ragging and the legal actions that can be taken against those involved in ragging activities.
- To promote a safe and welcoming environment for all students, fostering a sense of belonging and security.
- To identify potential ragging activities and encourages students to report any incidents promptly and anonymously if necessary.
- To take necessary disciplinary actions against those found guilty of ragging, which may include suspension, expulsion, or legal action, depending on the severity of the incident.
- To encouraging positive interaction among students, fostering a culture of respect, empathy, and cooperation, is another objective.
Anti-ragging Committee Constitution (2023-24)
|Sr.no||Name of Teacher||Designation|
|1)||Prof. Vaishali A Chandarana||Co-ordinator|
|2)||Prof. Nishigandha Shimpi||Member|
|3)||Prof. Kiran Gaikwad||Member|
|4)||Prof. Urmila Patil||Member|
|5)||Prof. Yogita Chirmade||Member|
|6)||Prof. Ashish Mhatre||Member|