College Development Committee
College Development Committee (CDC) prepare an overall comprehensive development plan of the college regarding academic, administrative and infrastructural growth and enable college to foster excellence in curricular, co – curricular and extra – curricular activities.
Objective of CDC:
- To make recommendations to the management to encourage and strengthen research culture, consultancy and various extension activities in college.
- To recommend academic collaborations for strengthening teaching learning process and research.
- To prepare annual financial estimates and reccomend it to the management.
- To formulate proposals of new expenditure of necessary requirements.
- To recommend student and employee welfare activities.
- To discuss reports of IQAC and give suitable recommendations.
- To frame admissions procedure for different programmes.
- To recommend appropriate steps to be taken regarding discipline, safety and security issues of the college.
- To perform such other duties and exercises such other powers as may be entrusted by the management and the university.