The prime task of the IQAC is to develop a system for conscious, consistent and catalytic improvement in overall performance of the Institution.
Quality enhancement is a continuous process, the IQAC has become a part of an Institution system and work towards realizing the goals of quality enhancement and sustenance.
OBJECTIVE OF INTERNAL QUALITY ASSURANCE CELL (IQAC)
- Ensuring timely, efficient and progressive performance of academic, administrative and financial tasks.
- Relevant and quality academic/ research programmes;
- Equitable access to and affordability of academic programmes for various sections of society.
- Optimization and integration of modern methods of teaching and learning.
- The credibility of assessment and evaluation process
- Ensuring the adequacy, maintenance and proper allocation of support structure and services
- Sharing of research findings and networking with other institutions in India and abroad.
|1||Chairperson||Principal Vidya Mohod|
|2||Member, Management Representative||Mr. Dhanraj Vispute|
|3||Member, Faculty Representative||Prof. Tirtha Malbari|
|4||Member, Faculty Representative||Prof. Vaishali Chandarana|
|5||Member, Faculty Representative||Prof. Trupti Thakur|
|6||Member, Faculty Representative||Prof. Yogita Patil|
|7||Member, Administrative office Representative||Mr. Sumed Jadhav|
|8||Member, Technical Staff Representative||Mr.Pratap Mane|
|9||Member Alumni Representative||Mr. Nilesh Sawant|
|10||Member, Society Representative||Dr. Ashish Jain|
|11||Member, Student Representative||Mr. Manas Kamble|
|12||Member, Industry Representative||CA Sandesh Desai|
|13||Member, Education Field Representative||Dr. Seema Kamble|
|14||IQAC Coordinator||Prof. Swapnagandha Mokal|