The aim of the WDC is to prevent sexual harassment at college campus and to promote general wellbeing of female students, teaching and non-teaching women staff of the college.
OBJECTIVE OF WDC:
- To create social awareness about the problems of women and in particular regarding gender discrimination.
- To develop the self confidence of Women.
- To guide about Women Welfare Laws.
- To assert the importance of spiritual, economic, social, racial and gender equality.
- To highlight the importance of health and hygiene.
- To direct Women’s role in the society. To develop multidisciplinary approach for the overall personality development.
- To organize seminars, workshops relating to women development.
- To prevent sexual harassment and to promote general well-being of female students, teaching and non teaching women staff of the College.
WOMEN DEVELOPMENT CELL CONSTITUTION
|1||Prof.Trupti Thakur||Convener (Teaching Faculty)|
|2||Prof.Saima Dalvi||Member (Teaching Faculty)|
|3||Prof.Prajkta Mhavarkar||Member (Teaching Faculty)|
|4||MS Aparna kadam||Member (Non-Teaching Faculty)|
|5||Ms. Mohini Bagal||Student Representative|
|6||Ms.Anushka Shenvekar||Student Representative|